skip to the main content area of this page

Search results

You searched for: Place: Southside

Found 684 matches across 10 resources.

  • * John Strype's Survey of London Online *

    13 results from this resource, ordered by relevance. View more View all

    Book 1, Chapter 26 The WORKHOUSE in Bishopsgatestreet.

    their several Works, and to build a fair Court answerable to the fo resaid New Building, which is on the Southside thereof. 'Tis to be wondered at, how all Things are contrived here to the best Advantage for Thrift and

    Book 1, Chapter 26 St. THOMAS'S Hospital.

    Honoris causa viventi posuerant Nosocomii Curatores An. Dom. MDCCI . in Memoriam mortui decoraverunt, An. Dom. MDCCXIV . On the Southside , on the Pedestal the same in Effect in English: Viz. To Sir ROBERT CLAITON, Knt. born in Northamptonshire

    Book 3, Chapter 1 Vintrie Ward. [Whittington College.]

    Church and the Wall that closeth in the voyd place, behind the heigh Auter of the same Church in the Southside , and our great Tenement, that was late the House of the aforesaid Richard Whyttington in the Northside .

    Book 3, Chapter 9 [Alhallows] Breadstreet Ward. [Monuments.]

    , of this Parish, Haberdasher, 1698 . On a Grave stone in the Chancel, at the Communion Table Rails , Southside , lieth the Body of Rebecca, Wife of Mr. John Young , of this Parish, Merchant; Daughter of Rich

    Book 4, Chapter 1 Bridge Ward without. S. Saviours.

    to the Poor of this Parish five Pounds four Shillings, yearly for ever, out of a Tenement adioining to the Southside of the Three Crowns Gate in Southwark . Gulielmus Wickham , translatus à sede Lincoln . & Mense Martii,

  • * Victoria County History *

    8 results from this resource, ordered by relevance. View more View all

    The sixteenth century Population and Topography

    Smales , lived in Without North Bar and Mr. (presumably Richard) Garbrey and John and Lancelot Alford in Barleyholme and Southside Beck. The contributions made by the wards to a fifteenth and tenth in 1572 -3 and again in 1595

    Alvescot Economic history 10. Alvescot parish in 1797 , showing approximate location of open fields

    the river Thames , where Alvescot inhabitants had rights by the late 12th century. 13 Meadow within Alvescot parish included Southside , around 96 a. at inclosure, which lay south of Alvescot village near Clanfield brook adjoining the probable site

    Madeley Local government

    1957 the committee used Southside , Church Hill , 35 where offices were provided for Wenlock 's town clerk, borough surveyor (moving from the Municipal Buildings), and public health inspector (moving from Broseley ). In 1966 Southside passed to Dawley

    Boundaries and Communications Beverley : Boundaries Beverley : Communication

    wards comprised Fish Market , Flemingate, Keldgate and Minster , Lairgate and Newbegin, Northside Beck, Norwood , Saturday Market , Southside Beck and Barleyholme, Toll Gavel, Walkergate and Hengate, Within North Bar , and Without North Bar . 29 Twelve

    Bampton and Weald Buildings Bampton in 1821

    and Leighton Cottage , on Church View , was 'much altered' between 1686 and 1789 . 65 Wood House (formerly Southside ) north of the church, built in the later 17th century reportedly for the Wood family, 66 has a

  • * Lane's Masonic Records *

    1 result from this resource, ordered by relevance. View more View all

    King's College School Lodge

    London, England 1947 Star and Garter Hotel, Richmond, Surrey, England 1966 Wessex House, 1 St. John's Hill, Clapham Junction, London, England 1974 Masonic Hall, The Crescent, Surbiton, Surrey, England 1975 King's College School, Southside, Wimbledon Common, Wimbledon, Surrey, England 2000

  • * Cause Papers in the Diocesan Courts of the Archbishopric of York, 1300-1858 *

    1 result from this resource, ordered by relevance. View more View all

    CP.H.3394

    : undefined Participant: John Greenwell [Greenwell] Role: witness Details: male; 66 Employment: farmer Location: Auckland St Andrew (Durham) Place(s): Southside(Southside) : hamlet St Andrew Auckland (Durham) Hamsterley (Hampsterley) : township Hamsterley is described as a parish in the documentDurham

  • * British Newspapers 1600-1900 * *

    574 results from this resource, ordered by date. View more View all

    British Newspapers 1600-1900

    him, coptllring 5,000 prisoners and a large amonunt of material, and then )ushing forward to, and establishing himself upon, the Southside Railway. A singular incident marked this day's combat. Inl the midst of the figliting Sheridan superseded General Warren, the Subscribers-only content

    British Newspapers 1600-1900

    unconfirmed. In consequence of Johnston's reported offer to surrender, a portion of Grant's army has been relieved from guarding the Southside Railroad and sent to Washington. It is reported from Richmond that Mr Jefferson Davis and his cabinet have leached Subscribers-only content

    British Newspapers 1600-1900

    appears to have arisen in proving au act of baukruptcy, and the matter stood-over generally. Mr J. Heywood Whitehead, of Southside, near Manches- ter, whose ankle was broken accidentally while he was riding upon a velocipede at Armathwaite, Cumberland, last Subscribers-only content

    British Newspapers 1600-1900

    drinking together, had a dispute, and three of them attacced tho wife of a shoemaker named Murray, of Naburn Street, Southside, knocking her down and Icickirg her so severely that she died half an hour afterwards. The three women, one Subscribers-only content

    British Newspapers 1600-1900

    for twenty-five years under the guidance ar of the late Mr. Llewellyni Jewitt. r- The supply of natural gas at Southside, Pittsburg, in Pennsylvania, fell off on Friday, the result being the an stoppage of work at several factories. ad Subscribers-only content

  • * London Lives 1690 - 1800 - Crime, Poverty and Social Policy in the Metropolis *

    1 result from this resource, ordered by relevance. View more View all

    Middlesex Sessions: General Orders of the Court, 28/02/1734-14/04/1743

    house with a large yard adjoining thereunto situate on the Westside of the River Brent in this County on the SouthSide of & adjoining to the great Western Road leading from Brentford to Hounslow , And that the Foundation of

Workspace options

Save this search to your workspace

Save checked results (you can make connections from your workspace)

Save and connect checked results to an existing connection

Don't have an account?

Register now to set up your own personal workspace

Bookmarking options

Download options

Click the checkbox next to each item

Donations

As a not-for-profit service, we welcome donations from our users.