skip to the main content area of this page

Search results

You searched for: Place: Falcon, Date from: 1800-01-01, Date to: 1900-12-31

Found 21,675 matches across 6 resources.

  • * Victoria County History *

    49 results from this resource, ordered by relevance. View more View all

    Parishes Priors Marston

    in the south side of the back wing, but the front windows have been modernized. The gables are coped. The Falcon Inn , about 250 yards south-east of the church, at the south-east corner of the smaller loop, is a

    The city of Cambridge Inns

    Hart ', and the ' White Horse ', are all mentioned before 1500, and the 'Cock', the 'Crane', the ' Falcon ', and the 'Lion' occur soon after. 96 The accounts of a Cambridge vintner for 1510 note deliveries of

    Wivenhoe Local government

    be 'founded in malice'. 48 In the 18th and early 19th centuries the vestry met at the Swan , the Falcon , or the Anchor , inns. 49 Between 1 847 and 1894 it met at the church from 5

    Churches and religious bodies Other churches

    were held in Pepper Street 1925-36 , at Forest House in Love Street 1936-40 , and in rooms above the Falcon cafe in Lower Bridge Street 1940-7 . The church bought the elementary school behind St. Olave's church in 1946

    Stoke Newington Growth: Church Street Stoke Newington : Church Street c. 1848

    the south side of Church Street , at the eastern end, between 1788 and 1816 and eight were built at Falcon Court behind the inn between 1798 and 1816 . 84 In 1822 Meshach Izzard , a local carpenter, was

  • * British Newspapers 1600-1900 * *

    20,787 results from this resource, ordered by date. View more View all

    British Newspapers 1600-1900

    Jones, yr Eglwys Sefydledig Gymraeg, y Parchn. D. C. Davies, M.A.. New Jewin; .Dr. Davies, York Road.; W. J. Evans, Falcon ZSquare; John Evans, Wilson St.; Jas Belsher, Fetter Lane; R. L. Thomas,.Borough; Trefor Jores, ;Panteg, a Hwfa Mon. Cafwyd Subscribers-only content

    British Newspapers 1600-1900

    ddigon i gyfidwnhau Ymyriad anfoesaidd Dr. Davies. Cafwyd yn nesaf ychv. ig o sylwadau gan y Parch, W. J. Evans, Falcon Squara, a'r Parch R. L.Thomas, Boro', ac yna darllenwyd an- erchiad oedd wedi ei goreuro mewn modd prydferth gan Subscribers-only content

    British Newspapers 1600-1900

    a phybyrwoh yr ydyayn hydemn y -gellir gael eyfarfdd teflwng o'r amcan an o'r aagylehiad! Nos Iani diweddaf, yni nghapel Falcon SquarQ, cyn- haliwyd C~ymanfa Gaxrddorol lTndeb Caun Gynulleid- faoj Methodiatlaid.,Calfixiaidd Liundain, o danl ar- Weiniad Mr. John Thomas, Llanwty Subscribers-only content

    British Newspapers 1600-1900

    ac a laniwyd yn Liverpool, nos E, Lun. Cymerwyd pump oddiar fwrdd yr ' A- a miral Moorsom' gan y 'Falcon,' a Cark. Badd or add pump a ddynion, ye cynwys y cadben. Bu yy llestr ar y wyneb hyd Subscribers-only content

    British Newspapers 1600-1900

    PARCK. GRIFFITH ELLIS, g3 M.Ai y Nos Ian, cynhaliwyd Cymanfa Gerddorol y Meth. o . odistiaid Calfinaidd, Llundain, yn nghapel Falcon Square, o dan arweiniad Mr. John Thomas, Lla._ wrtyd. Yn absenoldeb y Parch. E. Paxton Hood (awdwr " Hanes Subscribers-only content

  • * British History Online *

    30 results from this resource, ordered by relevance. View more View all

    Index, F, 01 January 1681-31-Dec-1984

    885. Fair Island (Newfoundland), p. 106. Falcon , H.M. ship, p. 491, p. 533, 1573. Falmouth (Antigua), 1332. Farmer , John, 132, 450, 845. Farrar , John, 1638. Fauconberg , Thomas Lord, reports, & c., of Committee, signed by, 361,

    General Index, F, 01 January 1689-31 December 1692

    2167, 2177. -, Lord, p. 673. Fairfield , p. 342. Falcon , H.M. Ship, 2657. Falmouth (Casco Bay), 912, 913. Falkland , Viscount. See Cary, Anthony. Fairweather , Captain, 96, 522, 709, 709 IV., 772. Fance , Stephen, 1516. Farewell

    London Port Book, 1567-8, Nos. 300-399 (Jan - Mar, 1568)

    Amsterdam (28) Garet Isbrant [f. 75 ] Edward van Krog: 4 half-packs flax £ 16 (17 Jan 1568). 302 . Falcon of Amsterdam (28) Allerd Allardson [f. 75 ] Edward van Krog: 3 half-packs flax £ 12 (17 Jan 1568).

    Introduction

    Sales of chantry and monastic lands. P.R.O. LR2/241, f. 75, where Trinity Hall is identified as the Falcon. The subsequent history of the Falcon ( 116 ) contradicts the assertion of W. Maitland, History of London (1739), 389, that Trinity

    London Port Book, 1567-8, Nos. 400-499 (Mar - May, 1568)

    Raphe; Flushing [f. 113 b ] James Pye: 11 cwt hops £ 5 10 s (20 Mar 1568). 402 . Falcon of Antwerp (30) Vincent Johnson; Antwerp [f. 113 b ] Hartik van Sprecleson: 3 packs 1 half-pack flax £

  • * House of Commons Parliamentary Papers * *

    794 results from this resource, ordered by date. View more View all

    General Index to the Journals of the House of Commons, Volume LVI, A.D. 1801 - Volume LXXV, A.D. 1820

    - - 26 9 2 f 2817. Ditto to pay Bills drawn for the Maintenance of Africans on board the Falcon ; (lxviii. 87.) - - 4,574 - 6 2818. Ditto - - - to pay the Expense of the Subscribers-only content

    Appendix, 30 July 1812

    Price, for bringing from Cadiz C. Vaughan, Esq. Secretary of Embassy to Spain The honourable Captain Boyle, for conveying Consul Falcon and Suite from Algiers to Gibrallar - Captain Prescott, for conveying the three Royal Commissioners from Jersey to Portsmouth Subscribers-only content

    Appendix, 30 July 1812

    - Reimbursement of Es Richard Cartn'right, _.""' ~" Mr. Clarke - - - - Sir James Durns - - ,1- Falcon, Esq* - - Sp. Foresti, Esq. - Expenses Consul at Algiers ------- D* - D" - Tunis D= D° Subscribers-only content

    Appendix, 30 July 1812

    Clarke, —, Esq. - - - D* - at Tunis - *Durns, Sir James - - D" - at Memel Falcon, J. Esq. - - - D" - at Algiers Forest!, Sp. Esq. Resident at Corfu - J"rcre, IS. Secretary Subscribers-only content

    17 December 1812, 17 December 1812

    Maclean for yesterday made from the Committee on the Petition of Notices fOr the maintenance of Africans on board the Falcon. several Owners and Occupiers of Lands in the Parishes of 13. Resolved, That a sum, not exceeding Three thousand Subscribers-only content

  • * Lane's Masonic Records *

    1 result from this resource, ordered by relevance. View more View all

    no name is given

    Number (1781): 0 Lodge Number (1792): 0 Lodge Number (A): 0 Lodge Number (1814): 0 Lodge Number (1832): 0 Lodge Number (1863): 0 ReNumber (1814): 0 ReNumber (1832): 0 ReNumber (1863): 0 Meeting Places Falcon, East Street, Gravesend, Kent 1764

 

Document Type

Date

Availability

Workspace options

Save this search to your workspace

Save checked results (you can make connections from your workspace)

Save and connect checked results to an existing connection

Don't have an account?

Register now to set up your own personal workspace

Bookmarking options

Download options

Click the checkbox next to each item

Donations

As a not-for-profit service, we welcome donations from our users.