skip to the main content area of this page

Search results

You searched for: Place: Cobridge

Found 1,622 matches across 5 resources.

  • * Victoria County History *

    18 results from this resource, ordered by relevance. View more View all

    The city of Stoke-on-Trent Roman Catholicism

    1900). Leith , Cobridge Mission, f. 63 a . Laity 's Dir . ( 1828 ), 24. Leith , Cobridge Mission, ff. 101 a , 103 a , 109 b , 110 a . H.O. 129/15/370/3/1. The Cobridge priest retained

    Burslem Buildings, manors and estates BURSLEM TOWN CENTRE c. 1960

    in Cobridge from the Daniel, Bourne , Hales , and Warburton families, and besides making pottery he was also mining extensively in Cobridge . 326 He demolished Cobridge Gate House c . 1780 and built on its site Cobridge Hall

    Burslem Local government, economic history and social life

    Adams built Cobridge Hall nearby. 318 At his Cobridge works he introduced into Staffordshire the manufacture of blue-printed ware and in 1775 the use of copperplate engraving. 319 By 1802 this pottery, with at least one other in Cobridge ,

    The city of Stoke-on-Trent Charities

    of Cobridge at Christmas. £225 settled by Jacob Warburton (will of 1825) as Bucknall 's executor to provide £10 for poor of Cobridge under Bucknall 's will and £1 5 s . for the Roman Catholic priest at Cobridge .

    List of illustrations, maps and plans

    Tunstall : Town Hall. Photograph of c . 1885 in the possession of Mr. E. J. D. Warrillow " 104 Cobridge : Waterloo Road . Photograph of c . 1870 in the possession of Mr. E. J. D. Warrillow "

  • * British Newspapers 1600-1900 * *

    1,213 results from this resource, ordered by date. View more View all

    British Newspapers 1600-1900

    wedi rhoi ei 2 swydd i fyny er mwyn myned i'r weinidogaetb. Boddodd dyn o'r ew W. H. Bolton, o Cobridge, Stoke-on-Trent, tra yu ymirochi yu Abermaw y SiA. S byny, a phan oedd y mor yn uchelh Claddwyd Syr Subscribers-only content

    British Newspapers 1600-1900

    Red-Liop-square. John WVodbuirn, Birmingham, provision-merchlant. Attornie*, Mes-rE. Swain,, Stevens. & Co. Frederick'*-ptace, Old-,lewry. 'IT. Mayrew, Cobridge, Stalford, blue-mamifacturer. Attorniey, Mr. D. Thiomas, Barnard's-inn. T. Ride, Ashioti-Keynes, Wiluihire, tallow-cliandler. Altorilies, Messrs. Dax, Sou,and Meredith, Gri'dford-street. W.EaErlv,Winclhestergrocer. Aitortiey,Mr.Allen,,Cliffor(d's-ittj,. WV. Ilorrblower, BrierlyHi~ll Iron-Works, Subscribers-only content

    British Newspapers 1600-1900

    beet for the depa.tdi of biluillegg O!1 the 3rd of Februarv net. BANKRUPTCIES SUPELSEDIED. T. Maydew, Cobridge, Staffordshire, blue-uaraufacturer. W. Horrocks, Liverpool, corn-dealer. B NKRUPIS. S. WVood, Poswick, Herefordshire, dealer. Solicitors, lIessrs. Williams and White, Lincoln's-inn Old-square. J. Cox, Wells, Subscribers-only content

    British Newspapers 1600-1900

    Towgnod, St. Swithin's-lane. E P Wills, Chichester, taslor. [Haslam and Bischoff, Coptball-cotirt. T Shirley, New Bridge-st. Blackfriars, wine-merchant. [Wadeson and Co. r,. ?jbjd, G.rf..rcl TPorlh. ,,,erlmtsn. [Gra e am, Serjeant's-inn. 1'. Mansfield and 3. H~ackney, Cobridge, Staffordsh. earthenware-manufacturers. [Barbor, Fetter-lane. Subscribers-only content

    British Newspapers 1600-1900

    Co. Bedford row. E. & F. Forster, and-T. Mathvwin, North Shields, chain makers. [Robinson, New inn. R. & J. Clews, Cobridge, Staffordshire, manufacturer of earthenware. [Maybew & Johnston, Carey st. Lincoln's inn. T. Plunket, Wolverhamlpton, grocer. [Capes, Gray's irn. DIVIMENDS. Subscribers-only content

  • * House of Commons Parliamentary Papers * *

    378 results from this resource, ordered by date. View more View all

    2 April 1765, 2 April 1765

    Macclesfield Turn- " pike Road near Buxton, and alfo the Road branching " out of the faid firft-mentioned Road at Cobridge to " Burflem, and to the Uttoxeter Turnpike at Sheltcn, in " the County of Stafford •" to which Subscribers-only content

    24 April 1765, 24 April 1765

    field Turnpike Road near Buxton ; and alfo the Road " branching out of the faid firft-mentioned Road at " Cobridge to Burfiem, and to the Uttoxeter Turnpike " at Shclton, in the County of Stafford" Ordered, That the faid Subscribers-only content

    26 April 1765, 26 April 1765

    " Wafte Grounds, within the Manor and Parifh of " Hartfhorn, in the County of Derby," was committed. Road at Cobridge to Burficm, and to the Ultoxeter " Turnpike at Shelton, in the County of Stafford," was committed* Wilford Common, Subscribers-only content

    29 April 1765, 29 April 1765

    ''Macclesfield Turnpike Road near Buxton; and alfo " the Road branching out of the faid firft mentioned " Road at Cobridge to Burflem, and to the Uttoxetei" " Turnpike at Shelton, in the County of Stafford.1' The Queftion was put, Subscribers-only content

    10 May 1765, 10 May 1765

    field Turnpike Road near Buxton ; and alfo the Road " branching out of the faid firft-mentioned Road at " Cobridge to Burßem, and to the Uttoxctcr Turnpike " at Shdton, in the County of Stafford:" " An Aft " Subscribers-only content

 

Document Type

Date

Availability

Workspace options

Save this search to your workspace

Save checked results (you can make connections from your workspace)

Save and connect checked results to an existing connection

Don't have an account?

Register now to set up your own personal workspace

Bookmarking options

Download options

Click the checkbox next to each item

Donations

As a not-for-profit service, we welcome donations from our users.