skip to the main content area of this page

Search results

You searched for: Place: "Moor End"

Found 933 matches across 6 resources.

  • * Victoria County History *

    27 results from this resource, ordered by relevance. View more View all

    Potterspury POTTERSPURY Potterspury Village

    Moor End had anciently been held by John de Tingewick . 68 In 1347 Thomas de Ferrers was given licence to crenellate his house at Moor End . 69 After Thomas's death in 1353 his manor of Moor End (containing

    Parishes Newton Longville

    of the former road is known as London End and that on the south as Moor End . 2 To the west of Moor End on a by-road connecting the road from Buckingham with that to Stewley is the hamlet

    The Honor of Grafton and Wakefield Lodge Estate

    sums. The only manors on the estate within Cleley in which copyhold tenure existed in 1541 were Potterspury and Moor End , the latter including premises in Paulerspury and Yardley Gobion . Officials made no attempt to convert customary tenure

    Parishes Eaton Bray

    large moat point to an extensive building. The Park Farm is just without the moat on the north-east. At Moor End , the southernmost portion of Eaton Bray , are many modern houses and the cemetery. A moat, now dried

    Paulerspury PAULERSPURY Paul erspury Village

    of Moor End in Potterspury and also the manor of Plumpton Pury, of which the latter was held of the heirs of Robert de Paveley by knight service. His heir was his son William, but both Moor End and Plumpton

  • * British Newspapers 1600-1900 * *

    814 results from this resource, ordered by date. View more View all

    British Newspapers 1600-1900

    N drawing rooms, kitchen, &c. ; stablo sarod coach-hone large garden, iSt about isalf acre.-Rent, &e,, apply, Mrs. Whliitebo'ucs, Moor End oi Green Hones. - e943 cf BEE till June-Stratford Road (240), Three reception, five bed, I F roesm, 20ft, Subscribers-only content

    British Newspapers 1600-1900

    l.-EIIDINGTON.-A Small but -very ripseand EligibleI FREEHOLD BUITLDING ESTATE of 4A. lie. 7i'.. or 19,570 square yards, situate at Moor End Gren neer tire village) eel church of Erdingtetn. A. small part is let to Mrs. Chettoe for a. Lawn., Subscribers-only content

    British Newspapers 1600-1900

    renit af It lZs. eMOORl RN] ROAD. JfRDIN'rTOY. LaCe '--A lei(t or SeuAnl 1M ldll..HtL. JBUILDINGe LAN~D, eitutet ics Moor End ll m rdinretrcr. at 'ect 130 y'ares non tie right ecrec Antrirn t'end, havnig a eronat.ge at 29 yar&- Subscribers-only content

    British Newspapers 1600-1900

    jnS andl Mlozstlcrcl czoree io-atrlihiil.') Phi. iV Warwick Rot 1, baring tIlt liter ;c- ud- at iFtJEULOLD Bit'tDlNU XASND. Moor End Stit,. tjttt-~ ActcLionaeer W(,-tt, 7, Teca.'e l0Rom les: t17 PJ1 'ARI-IS A ICTZ,V0 1:00MS, ICORPORA FaWNY STREET. THIlS DAY Subscribers-only content

    British Newspapers 1600-1900

    Berkeley Csetle, Glouceester- shire, Cromwell. Bitches, C. F. Colmore, Moor End, near Cheltenham, Wbimsey. Class 4. Three Couples of Hounds.-Prize of £25. to No. 15, Mr. C. F. Colmore, Moor End, near Oheltenham, Three couples of tho Cotswold pack. Olass Subscribers-only content

  • * British History Online * *

    5 results from this resource, ordered by relevance. View more View all

    Charles I - volume 537, May 1638, 01 May 1638-31 May 1638

    payment of 700 l . towards the 1,000 l . for which he is engaged, and the reversion of Moor End Farm and the inn at Grafton in satisfaction of the residue. [ p. See Vol. CCCXC., No . 40. Subscribers-only content

    Parishes (East Ward), St Michael, Appleby

    the year 1800 left the interest of 12 and about the same time Robert Hodgson left a close, called Moor End, consisting of about 6 acres and a cattlegate in a common pasture called Thwaite for the benefit of Thomas

    General Index, M, 01 March 1625-31 January 1649

    of Lincoln Dr., recusant Mr., Caius College, Cambridge Mr. Moore Hall , co. Warwick, manor of Moorehead , William Moor End Farm Moores , Mr. Moorfields , Middlesex, Dr. Lambe slain in Moors Morbeau , France, port of Morbihan , Subscribers-only content

    Index, F, 01 January 1540-30 August 1540

    (Fareby, Fereby) or North Ferriby , Yorks., priory (supp.) of, 1029 (9): g. 831 (33). Ferris Wood , in Moor End, Ntht., g. 733 (49). Ferrys , John, p. 544. Fersfield , Norf., g. 942 (43 p. 471). Ferys ,

    General Index, M, N, O, 01 January 1670-31 December 1670

    petition of husband and father of John contract with memorandum by Jonas, Ordnance officer letters, & c., of Lady Moor End Farm , co. Northampton Moorhouse , or Morehouse, John letters of wife of Moors , the captives Moray , Subscribers-only content

Workspace options

Save this search to your workspace

Save checked results (you can make connections from your workspace)

Save and connect checked results to an existing connection

Don't have an account?

Register now to set up your own personal workspace

Bookmarking options

Download options

Click the checkbox next to each item

Donations

As a not-for-profit service, we welcome donations from our users.