skip to the main content area of this page

Search results

You searched for: Place: "Manor House"

Found 18,234 matches across 11 resources.

  • * Victoria County History *

    589 results from this resource, ordered by relevance. View more View all

    Chigwell Roman catholicism

    Sacred Heart of Jesus and Mary (formerly the Manor House ) at Woodford Bridge was consecrated in 1925 . It is served from Woodford . 33 A school is carried on in connexion with the convent. 34 The church of

    Burton-upon-Trent Monastic precinct

    house' (evidently the later Manor House ) was prepared for Lord Paget 's agent, William Priest . 15 From the 19th century onwards the two principal houses were the present Abbey inn and the Manor House . 16 A third

    Hayes Churches

    described as Rectory Manor House and, by 1914 , simply as Manor House . The present rectory, further north but on the same side of Church Road , was in use by 1935 . 74 Manor House , which in

    Parishes Crawley

    was holding it about 1834. 17 The Manor House , and probably also the manorial rights, were later acquired by Mrs. H. F. Montefiore . She died in 1915 and the Manor House was then bought by M. Jacques Mend

    Frocester Manor and other estates

    theGraham Clarke family became resident at the Manor House in the village. 92 There was a fairly large house on the site in 1737 93 and it was called the Manor House in 1838 , 94 but later in the

  • * British Newspapers 1600-1900 * *

    16,783 results from this resource, ordered by date. View more View all

    British Newspapers 1600-1900

    Bethel, Water-street, Caerwys, gan y Parch Jonathan Jones, Mr. William Davies, Bryn Cloddia, Ysceifiog, a Miss Sarah Elizabeth Parry, Manor House, Caerwy5 DAVIES-JONES-Ar y 23ain cynfisol, yn Bethel, Capel y Methodistiaid C lfinaidd, Tanygrisiau, Ffes- tiniog, gan y Parch. Samuel Subscribers-only content

    British Newspapers 1600-1900

    W. W. Edwards, ficerdy, Rhiwabon, a Tem- ple Chambers, Llundain,Sa Constance Marsh, ail ferch v diweddar Barch. W. Marsh, Manor House, Weatherby, Essex. HiLL-EDWARDS.-Ar y l8fed eyfisol, yn nghapel y Presbyteriaid, Hill Street, Gwrecsam, gan y Parch. E. Jerman, Mr. Subscribers-only content

    British Newspapers 1600-1900

    Erskiie, of a diaughter, which survived her birti ouly a fen housrs, Ott Saturday, the Silt instant, at the Manor House, Wand'- worth, the Lady ef Alderman Magnay, of a son. Oat Monday, at Rurgate House, Hants, the Lady of Subscribers-only content

    British Newspapers 1600-1900

    of Fish street 'asil,; where he hadiresided nearly haif a rentiery. n011 thr 8th snot. Evan Foulkes, Rsq. of linroln's Inn fields. , Onl the 4th) iot, at, Gunneroury Manor House, Ealing, Middlesex, Peter Thor,'Esq. an his 71'st aeor.''' '''; Subscribers-only content

    British Newspapers 1600-1900

    House, Clitton, Charles M'Nisb, Esq.-formerly of hurnsday, latNorth Rtank, Regent Park, EIther, the wife of Mr SeTjeant rotlbarn. Attbe Manor House, *Vandsworth, Marianne, wife of the Lord Bishop of it Cuabh House, NB.B Ane Counters of Rellie. Do the 0th Subscribers-only content

  • * John Strype's Survey of London Online *

    1 result from this resource, ordered by relevance. View more View all

    Book 1, Chapter 26 Hospitals. Christ's Church. Bridewel, &c.

    of London , and their Successors for ever, towards the Maintenance of Poor and Impotent People; granting all the Manor House , and Place of Bridewell , with the Appurtenances, lying and being in the Parish of St. Bridget in

  • * Lane's Masonic Records *

    2 results from this resource, ordered by relevance. View more View all

    Fortescue Lodge

    High Street, Honiton, Devonshire 1861 Dolphin Hotel, High Street, Honiton, Devonshire 1862 Private Rooms, Dowell's Lane, Honiton, Devonshire 1865 Masonic Hall, High Street, Honiton, Devonshire 1873 Manor House, High Street, Honiton, Devonshire 1874 Masonic Hall, High Street, Honiton, Devonshire 1880

    Cadogan Lodge

    Lincoln's Inn Fields, London 1834 George and Vulture Tavern, Cornhill, London 1835 Stag Tavern, Fulham Road, Chelsea, London 1836 Manor House, King's Road, Chelsea, London 1839 Freemasons' Tavern, Great Queen Street, London 1841 Freemasons' Hall, Great Queen Street, London 1865

  • * Queen Victoria's Journals *

    2 results from this resource, ordered by relevance. View more View all

    Wednesday 24th August 1853

    very enjoyable. We went inland, through such pretty valleys with very fine trees, till we got to Brook, a Manor House when the road wound along the coast, commanding a splendid view of Freshwater Bay on the one side, &

    Saturday 28th October 1843

    6 miles, where we 1rst changed horses. The next changes were at Buntingford , Ware , Waltham Cross & Manor House . Crowds of people everywhere, triumphal arches & inscriptions, schoolchildren out, & at Ware a walking procession. We were

 

Document Type

Date

Availability

Workspace options

Save this search to your workspace

Save checked results (you can make connections from your workspace)

Save and connect checked results to an existing connection

Don't have an account?

Register now to set up your own personal workspace

Bookmarking options

Download options

Click the checkbox next to each item

Donations

As a not-for-profit service, we welcome donations from our users.