skip to the main content area of this page

Search results

You searched for: Place: "Little Heath"

Found 545 matches across 7 resources.

  • * Victoria County History *

    16 results from this resource, ordered by relevance. View more View all

    Fosbury

    on staddle stones stood near it in 1998 . In the 17th and 18th centuries a manor house called Little Heath apparently stood off the south-west side of the Oxenwood road at the north end of Fosbury 's land. A

    Parishes North Mimms

    on, the North Road leads through Little Heath , now a separate ecclesiastical parish possessing a church, but until 1894 only a hamlet of North Mimms , and served by a mission-room. Little Heath is growing, and has now a

    The City of Coventry The outlying parts of Coventry : Foleshill

    Little Heath . The church, unlike Hall Green , is on a hill, the low boulder-clay ridge between the Sowe and a water-course from Whitmore Park . Some evidence suggests that the hamlet shown on 19th-century maps as Little Heath

    Dunston

    in Dunston and established eight smallholdings, each with a house. 11 On the west side of the road between Little Heath and Tofts a field which still contains pools was known in 1754 as Motes 12 and c . 1841

    Parishes Exhall

    Smerecote (in Bedworth ), by the hedge and ditch called Rowdech to Cattescroftelane (now Goodyers End Lane ), to Little Heath , to the gate of the rectory of Bedworth , to the Downebroke. Then follow several lost landmarks, but

  • * British History Online *

    16 results from this resource, ordered by relevance. View more View all

    Corporation Miscellanea, Common Attornies Accounts, 1783-1822

    25. Mar. 10. Paid for mats for pews in church 2/6 d . 20. Paid for Receipt Stamp for Little Heath 1/- (Town Hall whitewashed). May 8. Paid David Evans for Watchmens' coats 9. 5/- 22. Paid Mr. J. Thackwell

    Council Minutes, Minutes, 1794-1817

    Thomas Jones, house in High Street. Henry Lewis, clerk, fields near the Dobbin Pits. Jacob Jenkin, house on the Little Heath. John Evans, the tolls. Edward Rowland, the Rose and Crown. Lionel Stibbs, the Weigh House. Ricket Willet, shop under

    Council Minutes, 1833-35

    Town Hall by public auction, to meet the expence of the erection of the new Market: Land on the Little Heath, in tenure of the Marquess of Bute at 91. Piece of land at Black Weir, in tenure of Lord

    Glamorgan County Records, Cardiff District Order Books, 1780-1811

    leading from Cefn'y Coed to Roath Church beginning at Roath Brook where the Cefn'y Coed Road enters upon the Little Heath and proceeding in a Westward Direction towards the Clerks House then turning in a Southward Direction to the East

    Selections from Archivists' Reports

    land extending from the Town northwards to Llanishen. It was divided into two portions, the Great Heath and the Little Heath, or in Welsh Mynydd Bach and Waun Ddyfal 17 respectively the latter lying towards Roath, east of the former.

  • * Lane's Masonic Records *

    1 result from this resource, ordered by relevance. View more View all

    Mimmine Lodge

    (1832): 0 Lodge Number (1863): 0 ReNumber (1814): 0 ReNumber (1832): 0 ReNumber (1863): 0 Meeting Places Norman Court, Little Heath, Hertfordshire, England 1927 Salisbury Hotel, High Barnet, Hertfordshire, England 1930 Ashwell House, 167 Verulam Road, St. Albans, Hertfordshire, England

  • * British Newspapers 1600-1900 * *

    384 results from this resource, ordered by date. View more View all

    British Newspapers 1600-1900

    ;was made at the doors for the relief of the sufferers. On Friday week an inquest was held at Little Heath, Chobbtam, Surrey, on the body of a line boy, natned James Yarman, who was burnt to death during, the Subscribers-only content

    British Newspapers 1600-1900

    TEDL~t'S ADDRESSES. FURS. :FURS. FURS. THE RICHEST QUALITIES.. THE CH1OICEST SIGNS., THE LARGEST ASSORTMENT. XTHL Bi1sT VALUJE IN BIRMIINGHAML %'P.,x1!mR,:S o N, & N E P K PE, W1 JU 132 and.133, KVEW ,STREET, Am. Now SHOWING THEIR GREAT Subscribers-only content

    British Newspapers 1600-1900

    I WANTRDll CLASS of ADYERTISEMBNTS For coneecut~te insertions of the clauses of emall Advertisemntt rtleoularsed bolow the followie . lare tho ~reesoid ehusgre Od 16 Wods, nce ...... 6. 1 7 to 32%lads Once.... Is, Ditto, Three Insertione..8 IsOI Subscribers-only content

    British Newspapers 1600-1900

    acres good old Turf. ouse aud Buildings. Near v d BristolRoad.-Apply, T. Tilvbbtt, Huarborne. c5281 _ ARK, 20 acres, Little Heath, near Bronisgrove half ,gas; sail d I a rich loam; Euitable for market gardener, ann good houne and ; Subscribers-only content

    British Newspapers 1600-1900

    the chief officer of police at E3rdington, and who is now the keeper of a boerhouse situated near to Little Heath, was, on the night of January 3rd, assaulted by two Irishmen, named Rooney and Hassey, who pitched into the Subscribers-only content

Workspace options

Save this search to your workspace

Save checked results (you can make connections from your workspace)

Save and connect checked results to an existing connection

Don't have an account?

Register now to set up your own personal workspace

Bookmarking options

Download options

Click the checkbox next to each item

Donations

As a not-for-profit service, we welcome donations from our users.